Saturday, April 7, 2012

Zoo Fun & House Update

Zoo Fun

Yesterday we met our very good friends The Beistline’s (Jess, Abby & Isaac) along with my Sister and Nice for a morning at the zoo. Well, it slipped my mind that some schools would be out for the day due to the holiday weekend so I wasn’t quite prepared for the crowds of people that were there. Despite it being rather crowded, we had a great morning spent with some of our favorite people. Did I mention the weather was absolutely gorgeous! I am loving this spring so far. Stay away wind!

Zoo-April 2012 005

My stylin’ little girl all ready to see some animals.

Zoo-April 2012 001Zoo-April 2012 002

Feeding the ducks has become a MUST do on every zoo trip! Good thing I remembered my quarters.

Zoo-April 2012 007

Owen and Abby insist on taking their picture on this animal statue every time we pass it. They are so funny!

Zoo-April 2012 003Zoo-April 2012 004

The birds were a big hit on this trip. The peacock was so fun to watch with his wings all spread and the white parakeet was talking up a storm. Autumn, Isaac and Abi were so excited that the bird was saying, “hi” to them. It was so cute to watch!

Zoo-April 2012 011Zoo-April 2012 009

Zoo-April 2012 013

I can not express how much I love that my sister and I have kids the same age. I love having my sis to experience this stage of motherhood with me. Love our little girlies!

Zoo-April 2012 016Zoo-April 2012 023

These two are usually attached at the hip when we get together and yesterday was no exception.

Zoo-April 2012 017Zoo-April 2012 020

Zoo-April 2012 022

We celebrated a couple weeks ago, but yesterday was my Sister’s official 30th Birthday. Happy Birthday Sissy, Love you SOOOOOOO Much! Abi wasn’t too excited about this photo op. This girl just wanted down to walk around.

Zoo-April 2012 021

Little Miss Independent!

Zoo-April 2012 033Zoo-April 2012 034Zoo-April 2012 027

The LOVES of my life!

Zoo-April 2012 028Zoo-April 2012 030Zoo-April 2012 032

Oh look snacks on the ground. Hey wait, come back here. O’ busted, looks like we have to share.

Zoo-April 2012 035

Dessert after our picnic was Fruit Roll Ups and Jelly Beans. Yum, yum!

House Update

As most of you already know, we have had our house on the market for a little over a month now. We are so thankful that we have had a lot of interest in our home and a lot of traffic coming by to check out the house. Well, Praise God, we received our first offer last night! The offer was a bit low so we are just praying at this point that we can come to an agreement with the potential buyers. If not no big deal, it is in God’s hands. We are trusting and relying on Him each and every day for His will to be done. Not ours. Easier said than done. Having your house on the market as a stay at home mom with two kids is EXREMELY challenging. I thought the hardest part would be keeping the house clean and “show” worthy, but honestly that is the easy part. The hardest thing for me is constantly having to vacate the house with little notice. Not only that but I can’t “plan” to get anything done around the house because I keep getting kicked out. Like Wednesday night I had planned to make a nice dinner for us and someone wanted to see our house at 6pm so that plan went out the window and we ended up eating out. AHHH! This past week we have been averaging 1 to 2 showings everyday and for me it gets really old having to keep me and the kids occupied and a place for us to escape to. Sorry, I had to vent a bit. Even though its wearing on me, I am really thankful to have lots of interested buyers. Please keep praying for us as we continue this journey.

Today, we had two showings scheduled between 11 & 12 so the kids and I decided to eat out for lunch. Where did they choose? Burger King of course. Owen is just like his Daddy and loves the BK!

040720121427040720121428

Owen is a total Chicken Nuggets kind of kid, so it totally shocked me today when he said he wanted a “sandwich” aka “a Hamburger”. Haha. He calls anything that has two pieces of bread a Sandwich. Lol. They had a blast eating and playing in the play area and I enjoyed the time sitting back relaxing and watching them play.

No comments: