Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Untitled

Why is this post called ‘untitled’? Well, mainly because I feel as if all my blog titles are starting to sound like a broken record. Possibly because life can sometimes feel like a broken record with the same old routines day in and day out. I am not complaining in the least, I am just out of fresh ideas for a post title about our week.

The weeks seem to be flying by these days. I feel like New Years Eve was just last week and all of a sudden the calendar is about to flip over to May. May! Are you kidding me? Honestly where does all the time go? Owen is about to turn four and finish up his first year of pre-school next month and I am stunned at how quickly everything has gone by. I guess I am in a major reflecting mood. Haha. I will try and save that for my emotional break down I am bound to have next month when all these things happen; Owen’s Bday Party, Last day of School Picnics, and so on.

Okay, refocus on this past week. What happened? Not too much, but a lot. What? I don’t know but that is honestly what it feels like. Really I can’t remember exactly why we were so busy and with what, but we were. So rather that trying to collect my thoughts I’ll just move onto pictures and maybe it will all somehow make sense. If not, just roll with it.

042220121477

I guess I’ll start with this picture mainly to brag to the world that these are the 3 beautiful faces I get the privilege of waking up to every single morning. I am so blessed with the most amazing family. (Except for all of your families of course. Lol)

042020121469042020121472

Since the weather has been so spectacular lately, we have spent a lot of time out side. Riding bikes, running, riding scooters, playing in the sand box, going to parks, etc. It has been the most awesome spring we have had in years!! The picture above is a normal afternoon playing in the cul de sac. Autumn loves to chase behind Owen as he is riding his bike. Owen has really mastered riding this bike and could spend hours doing so. Poor little Autumn was running too fast and face planted the pavement right after I took this pic. The girl is so tough and didn’t even cry. She was more concerned about continuing to chase Owen than worrying about her busted nose. She is so funny!

042320121485

We went to Nana & Pampo’s for an afternoon of playing in their backyard. Autumn went strait to the freezer in the garage and pointed saying, “Sucker Please” which meant she wanted a popsicle. Haha. Here she is sitting at the picnic table enjoying her treat.

042220121480

One of the best parts of playing in the cul de sac is meeting up with some of our best neighborhood friends. Here is Owen and Linking going for a cruise in the mustang.

042220121481

Finnley was so sweet and let Autumn ride around on her Barbie 4 wheeler. Autumn LOVED this thing.

042220121483

All the kids and all their toys.

042420121488

This week the whole family got new bathing suits for this upcoming summer. The kids are officially all signed up for some summer activities through the city of Rio Rancho. Both kids are doing swim lessons in June, Autumn is all signed up for a tumbling gymnastics class and Owen is going to take Golf Lessons and Soccer. We are in for some major fun this summer! Here is Autumn trying on her new Hello Kitty Tankini. She really loved it.

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 028

Autumn having some more ‘dress up’ fun! She always picks the most interesting combinations. Fits her personality to a T!

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 002

I got an super fun night out with some of my amazing friends.

From Left to right we have; Heather, Nicole, Alicia, Charlene, My Sissy & Me. We were celebrating my friend Nicole’s 29th Birthday. We had a wonderful dinner at a yummy restaurant in old town called Seasons and then moved onto the Q Bar for a cocktail and a bit of dancing. It was a supper fun night!

 GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 005

Christy, Heather, Alicia, Me, Nicole, Charlene & My Sissy. So we asked a hotel worker to take a group photo of us ladies all dressed up and the guy turned it into a full on photo shoot and was telling us how to pose. Haha. It was pretty fun and a bit embarrassing all at the same time.

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 008GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 011

No words are necessary. Lol.

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 019

Me & My Best Friend in the Whole Wide World. I’ll call her my BFFWWW! Love you sissy!

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 027

Happy Birthday Nicole. We Love you bunches!!!

And last night, we had Brandon’s Coworker/good friend Scott and his wonderful family over for dinner, fun, dessert and games. Scott and Athena have 3 boys; Cole 18, Noah 16, and Josh 5. It was a super fun night spent with great company.

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 031GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 033

For dessert we decided to make a campfire and make smores. Yummy!

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 034

The Jeffer’s Family making some smores. They are such a wonderful family not to mention Scott is the Best Co-worker in the world for Brandon!

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 035

Owen and Josh were inseperable the entire night. Owen was asking for 3 strait days when Josh was coming over to play. They had an ABSOLUTE BLAST together. Josh is 5, he will be 6 in Sept, and Owen just adores him. (just a side note, Autumn didn’t nap well yesterday so she went to bed really early so that is why she is not in any of the pictures.)

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 036

Since poor Linkin broke his arm, Leanne let me keep the jumper for awhile so we decided to set it up for the boys to play in last night. They spent almost every second in this thing. They played so hard!!!!

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 042

For those who aren’t aware, there is a huge Moth infestation here in New Mexico right now. I guess since the winter was so mild this past year it didn’t kill them off and millions of eggs have recently hatched meaning there are tons and tons of moths everywhere at night. Anyway, Mr. Scott was catching moths for Owen and Josh and they were so fascinated. Silly boys. They were running around the back yard swatting their arms shouting “kill the moths, kill the moths”. Haha.

After all the jumping fun, moth catching and smores, we all came inside. Us adults played a fun card game called Wackee Six and the boys played and played and played some more. They were having so much fun we all lost track of time. Here is Owen next to the clock after they left….

GNO & Dinner w the Jeffers 045

Yes. It says 10:10PM!!!!!!! Owen got to stay up 2 hours past his bedtime last night. I think it goes without saying, Owen is DYING to have some more playtime with Josh. What a fun fun night!

So I think that about sums up this crazy busy “Untitled” week! Thanks for hanging in there through this unorganized post. Have a great rest of the week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love all of the latest "untitled" pictures. Such a joy for me to see all of you in the various pics. I am blessed!!!

Love you,
Mama B./Mimi