Monday, April 16, 2012

Abby’s 4th Birthday Party

On Saturday we attended Owen’s friend Abby’s 4th Birthday Party. I know I say this a lot and I’m sure I sound like a broken record, but where in the world does all this time go. It seems like just yesterday my friend Jess and I were pregnant with our babies together. It always makes me a bit sad every time Abby celebrates her Birthday because that means little Owen’s birthday is right around the corner. So sad, these kids grow up way too fast!

Okay, enough of my sappy mommy talk. Abby had her Birthday party at her house and it was Superhero Themed. Perfect for Abby since she LOVES superheroes. The food was delish, the kids had fun and the party favors were so amazingly adorable. Thanks so much for allowing us to come celebrate with you Abby. We Love You so very much kid!

Abby's 4th Bday Party 001

Adorable right? These are the awesome Party Favor Jess Handmade. The kids LOVED them!

Abby's 4th Bday Party 003

Owen, Autumn & Olivia enjoying their food on the seat of the fire place.

Abby's 4th Bday Party 002

The beautiful Birthday Girl!

Abby's 4th Bday Party 004Abby's 4th Bday Party 007

I have to brag on my friend Jess real quick because she made all this fun stuff for her back yard. Yes, as in she made the sandbox and the adorable purple play house. She is amazing!

Abby's 4th Bday Party 025Abby's 4th Bday Party 026

Owen & Olivia shooting hoops thanks to Mr. Matt!

Abby's 4th Bday Party 005Abby's 4th Bday Party 008Abby's 4th Bday Party 009

Their backyard is pretty amazing. Not only do they have fun stuff for the kids, they also have chickens, a rabbit, a garden and lots of fruit trees. The kids were fascinated with the rabbit and I think Kaitlyn really wants one now.

Abby's 4th Bday Party 010Abby's 4th Bday Party 022

Abby's 4th Bday Party 012Abby's 4th Bday Party 016

Abby's 4th Bday Party 020

 

Happy 4th Birthday Abby. We had a great time!!!

No comments: