Saturday, April 14, 2012

Autumn’s 1st Haircut

Tuesday morning, while Owen was at school, I took Autumn to get her very 1st haircut. I have trimmed her bangs here and there, but she was in need of an actual haircut now that her hair has gotten fairly long. We went to this little shop here in Rio Rancho called Kidz Place. I wanted to take her to a kid haircut place because I was very nervous she was going to freak out. Well, to my surprise, she did AWESOME! She sat very still the entire time and seemed to love being pampered. Uh-oh, watch out Daddy. Haha.

Autumn's 1st Haircut 004

Here she is in the cool Fire Truck Chair all ready to get her hair cut.

Autumn's 1st Haircut 006

I have to say, she had a pretty cool set up. She was even able to watch a movie while being pampered!

Autumn's 1st Haircut 007

Autumn's 1st Haircut 009Autumn's 1st Haircut 013

Autumn's 1st Haircut 018

Getting it blow dried.

Autumn's 1st Haircut 020Autumn's 1st Haircut 021041220121436

And the Final Product. What a cutie pie. They took quite a bit off the length because when all her baby hair grew out there were lots of jagged layers so we are trying to get it all back to one length. I love it though she looks adorable!!!

It was such a fun morning with just me and my sweet girl!

No comments: