Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Our Week So Far…

So the week started off very promising.

Monday:

Monday we went to the park in the morning and then after naps we got invited to go to Chuck E. Cheese’s with Auntie Kiki, Uncle Chris and Cousin Abigail. The kids had a blast and pretty much had the whole place to themselves. For some reason my camera was acting funky so my pics aren’t the best but I’ll post them anyway for the grandparents because I know they can’t get enough pics of their grandbabies.

Chuck-E-Cheese 083

Chuck-E-Cheese 058Chuck-E-Cheese 025Chuck-E-Cheese 070

All of us lovin’ on Abigail. She is such a sweetie.

Chuck-E-Cheese 013

Chuck-E-Cheese 006Chuck-E-Cheese 008Chuck-E-Cheese 050

Chuck-E-Cheese 036Chuck-E-Cheese 026

Chuck-E-Cheese 017Chuck-E-Cheese 060

Chuck-E-Cheese 075Chuck-E-Cheese 040

Chuck-E-Cheese 069Chuck-E-Cheese 067Chuck-E-Cheese 073

Abigail LOVED Chuck E. She could not get enough of him!

Chuck-E-Cheese 045Chuck-E-Cheese 011Chuck-E-Cheese 030

Chuck-E-Cheese 077Chuck-E-Cheese 074

Thanks again for inviting us. We had a blast.

Tuesday:

Tuesday morning Owen went to school, Autumn and I ran some errands, took Daddy some lunch, all the normal stuff. That afternoon after naps I had the privilege of Babysitting my friend Brittany’s little boy Jace. Jace is 6 weeks older than Autumn and is such a sweet sweet little boy. We had him from about 3-7pm. We had a blast with him and the kids loved having someone new to play with. I forgot how easy a 1 year old boy can be, give them a ball or a car and they are super happy. He was such a joy to have and probably the easiest kid I have ever babysat. Between watching my neighbors two kids, my niece on Saturdays and other kids here and there, the thought of having more kids no longer scares me. It is kind of the norm having 3 or more kids  in the house and I love every minute of it. Don’t worry we are in no rush to get going on number 3 anytime soon. Don’t get ahead of your self. Hahaha.

Babysitting Jace 051

Autumn & her friend Jace!

Babysitting Jace 008

Babysitting Jace 003Babysitting Jace 005

Snack Time!

Babysitting Jace 015Babysitting Jace 009Babysitting Jace 013

Babysitting Jace 016

Babysitting Jace 024

The boys playing Ball. Owen was so patient and sweet with Jace. Much sweeter than he ever is with his little sister. Guess he just liked the idea of having another boy around. Haha

Babysitting Jace 038Babysitting Jace 039

While the boys were playing ball, Autumn was busy reading. She is so into books right now and loves flipping through the pages.

Babysitting Jace 040Babysitting Jace 018Babysitting Jace 019

Babysitting Jace 027Babysitting Jace 034

Owen was pretty much the leader of the pack yesterday. The two little ones followed him everywhere he went. He was so good and kept them very entertained. He got lots of stars for sharing yesterday!

Babysitting Jace 041

The boys ate dinner while Autumn was taking a late afternoon nap. Chicken Nuggets, Steamed Carrots and Strawberries. Both boys ate every last drop on their plates!

Babysitting Jace 047Babysitting Jace 048

And after dinner it was strait back to play time!

Babysitting Jace 053

Such a fun afternoon! I can not wait for the next time we get to watch Jace. We had a blast!!!

Wednesday:

Today our fun week took a nasty turn. Autumn and I are sick! I have a nasty cold, sniffles, sneezing, runny nose, sore throat, all that fun stuff. Last night was a rough night. Autumn was up on and off coughing and a high fever. This morning when she got up her temp was about 103 degrees. I took her to the doc and sure enough the poor girl has an ear infection. I hate seeing my kids sick, it is so sad and I feel useless as I would do anything to make them feel better. Needless to say we are having a pj day and we will probably watch way too much tv.

10192011758

Here she is this morning before her appointment!

1019201175910192011762

And here she is after. Not much has changed. She fell asleep on my chest which she NEVER does. She also wants me to hold her 24/7 which is also a huge indication she is not feeling well. Poor baby girl. Lots of snuggles and tissue today!

No comments: