Sunday, October 9, 2011

Nothin’ Much…

…that is exactly what has been going on with us. I really have nothing to blog about simply because not much has been going on with us. Just the same ole stuff. Since I feel as if I can not go another second with out blogging about something, I am simply going to blog about nothing. Make Sense? Anywhere here is the randomness of our week…

1003201165310032011652

Naps have stunk lately. Why? Well, I have a 3 year old who thinks naps are for babies and a 1 year old who is miserable from teething. As you can tell, after they simply can’t make it another second without a little nap, they crash wherever they are. They are so so precious when they are asleep.

October Snack Day 009October Snack Day 013October Snack Day 006

This little boy, oops correction this BIG boy, as he is always quick to correct me is still LOVING school. I really hope this continues through college. Big hopes I know. He especially loves school on the 1 day a month that he gets to bring snack for the class. Why? Well because on his snack day he gets to be the teachers special helper. Meaning he gets to be the line leader, he gets to do the calendar and he gets to pass out snack to the class. He just loves being the star for the day. He kept referring to himself as “snack boy” all day on Thursday. Sounds like a new super hero huh?

October Snack Day 001October Snack Day 002

October Snack Day 004

I let him choose what to take for snack. This month he decided on cups of Honey Nut Cheerios & Raisins, Yogurt Squeezers, and Grape Juice Boxes. All his favorite things.

1008201165610082011657

On Saturday it was my day to have my beautiful niece. I really needed to run to Target for a few items so the insanity kicked in and I packed up all three kids and headed to the store. They were wonderfully behaved, minus my crazy Houdini Daughter who can escape the shopping cart no matter how tight I strap her in it, and allowed me to make it in and out of the store in less than 20 min and without pulling out any of my hair. I just love these kids so much!

10082011663

Just want to brag on my niece real quick because she is just so stinkin’ adorable! Look at her beautiful smile. I love being an Auntie, especially her auntie!

10082011665

These two little girls are really starting to become best buds. They had so much fun being around each other yesterday playing side by side. Autumn loves to bring piles of toys over for Abi to play with. They especially loved playing in the tent together.

10082011666

Little cutie pies. Have to brag on Owen too, he helps me so much with both the girls on our crazy Saturdays.

October Snack Day 018October Snack Day 019

And life with these two is continually an adventure. They fight, they love and they play. Their relationship with one another has really bloomed over the past month. They are just like most brother and sisters. One minute they love each other and play so well together and then the next minute they are fighting and driving each other crazy.

October Snack Day 024October Snack Day 023

And these two pictures sums up their individual personalities. There is Owen who is Wild, Crazy, Rambunctious, and Silly; and there is Autumn who is Sweet, Sneaky, and very Mischievous. If you can’t tell, she stole this pen from Daddy’s pocket and is trying to run away from him as fast as she can so he can’t take it away from her. In other words, Owen loves to make you physically exhausted and make you laugh; and Autumn loves to make you mentally exhausted and make you smile at her cuteness.

Have a great week and I applaud those of you who stuck it out and finished reading my blog about nothing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your "nothing" blog made me smile and blessed me to see my adorable grandchildren and their sweet cousin! Thanks for keeping the blog current and cute!!!

Love you,
MIMI