Saturday, February 26, 2011

My Little Chef’s

I know Santa was a little concerned when he gave Owen a kitchen for Christmas that he may not get his money out of it because he wasn’t quite sure how much Owen would actually play with it. Well Santa, you got your moneys worth. Owen is always asking me, “Mommy, you go to the play room and cook with Owen.” So adorable how could I seriously say no to that?

Matt A's 30th 005Matt A's 30th 007

His favorite thing to play is Restaurant. He gets all dressed in his Chef outfit and says, “what can I get you to eat sir?” (Yes, he refers to everyone as sir, male or female.) Nana taught him how to play Restaurant and it is a major hit.

Matt A's 30th 008

Here is the lunch he served me this afternoon; Tea, Soup, Eggplant, a piece of cake and an ice cream cone. Yummy. After he served me he said, “that will be $50 sir.” Who knew my son was the chef of a 5 star restaurant?

Matt A's 30th 009Matt A's 30th 013

After he finished cooking me up a delicious meal he insisted that baby sister needed to be Chef next. Too funny. Autumn adores Owen and will do anything he wants. What a good little sport.

Matt A's 30th 012

I love my kids even though they can both be major stinkers. They melt my heart!

No comments: