Friday, February 11, 2011

Girls Afternoon Out…

Yesterday I had a nice girls afternoon out. My sister, Kaitlyn and I all desperately needed a pedicure so that is exactly what we got. We also decided that since Olivia is 2 now, it would be the perfect time to take her to get her first pedicure with us. She was so very excited! We stopped by Starbucks on the way to get a yummy drink to enjoy during our Pedi's. Olivia was so shocked when we first walked in to see a wall full of nail polish! She was so overwhelmed by all the choices she could have spent all day choosing a color, but after a bit she settled for the most sparkly purple polish she could find. She loved it and I am so happy I got to be a part of her first pampering of a pedicure.

Olivia's Pedicure 2Olivia's Pedicure 1

No comments: