Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Babysitting My Niece

Yesterday I got the wonderful privilege of watching my niece Abigail for an hour or so. My sister came over for lunch to spend sometime with me and the kiddos and to let me have some much needed time with my little niece. Since my kids were napping I talked her into taking sometime to shower and get ready for the day since she had my two extra hands to help her out. Once she was done getting ready Abbi was fast asleep in my arms and I knew she needed to run a few errands so I told her to go and I would look after Abbi for her. Im so glad she listened cause I really loved having some time with my adorable Abbi Girl! She was a little angel and both my kids loved having their cousin over.
The three amigos. Owen seriously loves being the big boy around. If one of them cries he comes running over to give them a paci and make sure they are okay. So sweet!
The Girls. Autumn is finally starting to look like the older one now!
I love this cute little face. She is such a sweetie!

No comments: