Monday, February 7, 2011

Caleb's 1st Birthday Party!

Saturday was Caleb's 1st Birthday Party. Caleb is the son of our good friends Mark and Lindsey. They are in our church Small Group and we have had the privilege of watching Caleb grow over the last year week by week. He is such a sweet adorable little boy and its hard to believe he is already one! They had his party at this place called Bounce 'N' Boogie and that is exactly what you do there. It is defiantly a hands on kinda place and they really get the parents interacting with their kiddos. So since Brandon works weekends, I decided to make the afternoon a special Owen and Mommy day out. We had a blast together and I think we both needed some one on one quality time together. My Mom and Aunt stayed at home and watched Autumn and they equally had a great time. Of course, I forgot my camera so all the pics are from my phone which obviously aren't the best quality so bare with me...

Here is the star of the day, Caleb!

To say Owen liked this monkey bar would be a complete understatement. He had a blast swinging from this thing!
He also loved climbing this.
Here he is about to slide through a hoop.
And the big hit of the party, Bubble time! He was so entertained walking around trying to pop all the bubbles.

You can't really tell, but here he is with a bubble on his finger tip.

Caleb and his cake. I think he was more into the candle than the cake. Happy Bday Caleb!

Here is my pretty lil' girl when I got home. Chewing on her teething ring, her specialty!

No comments: