Wednesday, July 4, 2012

My BFF’s Bridal Shower

Remember months back when I announced that my BFF from High School was getting married and I was going to be in her wedding? Well, I can hardly believe it, but the wedding is 1 short month away!!!!!! Time flies. Anyway, this past Sunday was her Bridal Shower that was given by her Mom and Sister/Maid of Honor. Since all her family lives here in New Mexico she flew in from Nevada for her shower and then her Fiancé and his Best Man drove out to drive back all their lovely shower gifts back to Nevada. I am beyond excited that I was still here in New Mexico to be able to attend her Bridal Shower. I love Bridal Showers and Weddings because there is so much Love going around. I guess you can say I love, love! It was a lovely evening and even better that I got to see my sweet BFF one last time before her wedding weekend. Love you my beautiful BFF and I could not be any happier for you. You are marrying an AWESOME man and I have never seen you happier. I wish you a lifetime of love and happiness!

I totally forgot to pull out my camera until the very end of the shower while she was opening all her gifts! Guess I was enjoying my company way too much to think about pictures. Anyway, the majority of the pics are all of her opening her gifts, but you get the point. Enjoy…

Candie's Bridal Shower 012

Here is the Stunning Bride to Be, her sister Adela assisting her while she opens her gifts, and her niece Alicia keeping records of the gifts given. I have known her niece since she was 4 so it is still shocks me to think of her as a teenager!

Candie's Bridal Shower 004Candie's Bridal Shower 010Candie's Bridal Shower 029

Kitchen stuff,

Candie's Bridal Shower 021Candie's Bridal Shower 037Candie's Bridal Shower 040

and more kitchen stuff. I love Bridal Showers!

Candie's Bridal Shower 047Candie's Bridal Shower 065

A couple sentimental gifts from her sister were some beautiful engraved Champagne Flutes for the Wedding Reception and the Unity Candles for during the Wedding Ceremony. Awe!

Candie's Bridal Shower 060Candie's Bridal Shower 015Candie's Bridal Shower 053

Candie's Bridal Shower 068

This was seriously the Sweetest Thing ever. Her fiancé snuck in, at the very bottom of her card box, a card for his bride to be. It was basically stating how lucky he is to have her and how he can not wait to become her husband. She read it aloud to us and I think all us guests were in tears. It was such a beautiful moment for her and I am 110% positive she is marrying the perfect man for her! I honestly can’t explain how happy I am for the two of them and how honored I am to stand beside them on their wedding day!

Candie's Bridal Shower 072

Candie, Nicole and Stephanie - The Bride to be with two of our old High School friends. It was so awesome to catch up with all these ladies!

Candie's Bridal Shower 079Candie's Bridal Shower 080

Left: Juanita (Candie’s Mom), Candie’s Godmother Candie (Hint who she was named after), and Candies Aunt.

Right: Juanita, Candie and Candie.

Candie's Bridal Shower 076

Candie and Candie. Love this picture.

Candie's Bridal Shower 081

Candie and her sweet Fiancé Toby. The guys (Toby, their Best Man and her Dad) disappeared during the actual shower but I was lucky enough to stay after the shower to hang out with the lovely couple and to chit chat with Candies Mom and Dad. I have known Candie and her family for 12+ years so they are practically my family too!

Candie's Bridal Shower 074

Me and my Bestie! Love this girl soooooo much!!!!!!

5 weeks till the big day Mr. and Mrs. Baptist! Can’t wait, Love you both!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: