Sunday, July 1, 2012

Going Away Party #2 :(

If you keep up with our blog regularly, you know that some of our wonderful friends threw us a “going away” party last Tuesday. Well, my parents and sister co-hosted a 2nd “going away” party for us yesterday for all our family. I was pretty stoked for this since there was a lot of my extended family coming who I don’t get to see as often as I would like.

I know I say this over and over, but Brandon and I are blessed beyond words by the wonderful people God has placed in our lives. We had an overwhelming turn out at yesterdays festivities and were very touched by all the sweet blessings and well wishes we were given for our family as we embark on this new adventure that God is leading us on. I am truly thankful for the amazing life and the irreplaceable loving family we have.

My Parents and Sister were so generous for opening up their home and taking the time to throw us a great “farewell” party. I teased my Mom multiple times yesterday for crying but I think all the teasing came from me trying to hide my own emotions. As excited as I am to move on and start fresh, I have a rock in my heart weighing my excitement. The “rock” is my Mom, Dad, and Sister. These three people are so instrumental in my life and they play a huge role in who I am today. Not to mention how much my kids adore them. As I sit here writing with tears streaming down my cheeks, I honestly can’t picture my family not being right down the street anymore. I guess you can call it denial. So before I move on to the picture fun from yesterday, I would like to take a brief moment to Thank my parents and sister for being so amazing:

Mom, Dad & Jessica-

You 3 have no idea just how much you mean to me, and I am positive I haven’t told you enough. You have seen me in my absolute worst of times and have been there to share in some of the best moments of my life. You have helped shape me and guide me into the women I am today and for that all I can say is ‘Thank You’. Thank you for never giving up on me and for giving me support and encouragement when I desperately needed it. I know I can be ignorant, arrogant, selfish, rude and unappreciative at times, but I love you more than you’ll ever know and I thank you for continuing to love me at my absolute worst. Thank you so much for NEVER failing to be there when I need you the most. You guys will be MISSED BEYOND WORDS. I love and adore you all!

Love, Ness

After wiping the tears from my view, here are some pictures from yesterdays festivities…

Going Away Party with the Family 014

My Sister’s wonderful in-laws (Jan & Lance) brought this beautiful and AMAZINGLY GIGANTIC edible arrangement. Jan honestly has a heart of gold. She is one of the most selfless giving individuals I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. She is basically like family to me and I’m honored to have her in my life. She also got us this awesome gift bag full of road trip fun and goodies for the kids and I for our drive up to our new home. Thank you so much for everything Bollinger Family. You all will be very missed!

Going Away Party with the Family 016

The adorable flower cupcakes my sweet sister ordered!

Going Away Party with the Family 018

Boy O Boy was there food! Yum!!

Going Away Party with the Family 019

Going Away Party with the Family 049

Our family hardly gets the pleasure of ALL getting together at once anymore so it was so nice to catch up with everyone! As you can tell the conversations lasted well into the night! Nothing better than family…absolutely nothing!

Going Away Party with the Family 022Going Away Party with the Family 024

Of course the jumper was a must! The kids played on this nonstop.

Going Away Party with the Family 029Going Away Party with the Family 030Going Away Party with the Family 038

Josiah, Autumn & Abigail

Going Away Party with the Family 023Going Away Party with the Family 035

Abigail, Alicia & Autumn

Going Away Party with the Family 032Going Away Party with the Family 039

Going Away Party with the Family 034Going Away Party with the Family 041

Going Away Party with the Family 043

My Beautiful Aunties!

Going Away Party with the Family 045Going Away Party with the Family 059Going Away Party with the Family 047

 

Going Away Party with the Family 051Going Away Party with the Family 058Going Away Party with the Family 056

The jumping seriously lasted well into the night.

Going Away Party with the Family 052

Cutie pie Marissa. She has the most loving personality I have ever seen in a 2 year old.

Going Away Party with the Family 062

Autumn and Marissa were little buddies all night. They are precious!

Going Away Party with the Family 070Going Away Party with the Family 065

Uncle Gary, Mom, Brandon and Jessica.

Going Away Party with the Family 072

Worlds BEST MOM!!!!!!!

Going Away Party with the Family 078

and World’s BEST SISTER. I tell you, I am one lucky lady!

Going Away Party with the Family 077

Me, Jessica, Auntie Bella aka nina, and Mom

Going Away Party with the Family 066Going Away Party with the Family 076

Going Away Party with the Family 073Going Away Party with the Family 074

Owen and Bernadette were busy playing while we were cleaning up the ‘aftermath’ from the party. She was so sweet and patient with Mr. Owen.

 

The party was a BLAST. It started at 4pm and Brandon, the kids and I didn’t get home until after 11pm. So much fun and worth every second of it.  Unfortunately it was Saturday night so the kids were really upset when we woke them at 7am for church this morning. There were moody zombies this morning. Here is what I mean…

Going Away Party with the Family 083

This was Autumn’s pre-church melt down.

Going Away Party with the Family 087

And we had to pry Owen off the couch to get in the car.

O’ well, guess that’s what happens after 7 hours of fun and nonstop playing outside in 100 degree weather. After church things were not much different…

Going Away Party with the Family 088

Poor kid got his first terrible Head Ache. I’m pretty sure it was a migraine. A little Gatorade, lunch, and a nice loooonnnngggg nap in a quiet dark room did the trick!

 

A HUGE Thanks again to my Mom, Dad & Sister for the wonderful party. Everything was wonderful. You all are AMAZING and you will be missed beyond words. LOVE LOVE LOVE you!!!!!!!!!

You know the saying, “You never know what you have until its gone”? Well, I know what I have and I am not looking forward to it being gone :”(

No comments: