Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Finnley’s Birthday Party & Sick Kids

Sunday afternoon was Finnley’s 2nd Birthday Party. Finnley is my very good friend, Leanne’s, daughter. They also live directly across the street from us. Convenient, I know! The party was smack in the middle of nap time for my two kids so I had my mom come over to hang out while Autumn was napping and Owen and I attended the party. Owen is a little more flexible with naps now that he is older where as Autumn would have been a miserable mess if I made her skip her nap. It worked out great and Owen and I had some fun one on one time. Here are some pictures from the party, of course I forgot my camera so my cell phone pics are gonna have to do. HAPPY BIRTHDAY FINNLEY, we love you!

Finnleys Bday Party 2011 035Finnleys Bday Party 2011 038

Finnley’s parents got her this awesome jumper/slide for her Birthday. The kids had an absolute BLAST on it. Finnleys Bday Party 2011 044

Finnleys Bday Party 2011 036Finnleys Bday Party 2011 046

They also had this awesome giant inflatable ball that you could get in and roll around. The Left pic is Owen and Finnley pushing Linkin (Finnley’s older brother) in it and the Right picture is Owen inside it rolling around. This was also a huge hit! If I wasn’t wearing a skirt that day I may have crawled inside myself. Lol.

Finnleys Bday Party 2011 040 Finnleys Bday Party 2011 041Finnleys Bday Party 2011 047

The Birthday Girl! The tutu she is wearing was part of the gift we brought her. I have a tutu making addiction! She loved it and wore it for the rest of her party.

Finnleys Bday Party 2011 043Finnleys Bday Party 2011 049

Cupcake time and hanging with his best bud Linkin!

Finnleys Bday Party 2011 050

The 3 Amigos: Miller, Owen and Linkin. Miller is Linkins cousin. Miller and Linkin are both 3 1/2 (7 months older than Owen). Boy do these boys get along great. They had so much fun with each other.

Finnleys Bday Party 2011 034Finnleys Bday Party 2011 033

And here is my spunky little girl that I got to come home to. She is so stinkin cute!

 

Do you know what is worse than having a sick kid? Having 2 sick kids! You guessed it, my kids are sick! Monday was a no good day in the Burgess house. Owen had a little fever a few days last week and then it went away. Well, Monday morning he still had no fever but he woke up with this really nasty cough, mix in the nasty allergies he is already battling and he is one miserable little guy. Poor thing sounds like he is coughing up his lungs every time he coughs. He even made himself throw up yesterday from a coughing attack he had. Autumn on the other hand has a fever of about 102 since yesterday morning. She got zero hours of sleep last night and Tylenol & ibuprofen are not breaking the fever so I am taking her to the doc this afternoon. She cries non stop and is just plain miserable, as am I since I got zero hours of sleep last night as well. Please Pray for health for the Burgess kiddos!

Finnleys Bday Party 2011 055Finnleys Bday Party 2011 060

Sick Autumn who is attached to me 24/7.

 Finnleys Bday Party 2011 053

I made Owen a really bubbly bubble bath to help him feel better. Poor guy really wasn’t feeling good cause after I filled the water super high and turned the jets on to make the water supper sudsy he looked up at me and said, “Mommy I just want to get out and go lay down.” I can’t win for loosing sometimes. O we'll, I tried!

DSC_0020

And he meant exactly what he said. Poor kid!

No comments: