Sunday, January 16, 2011

Where did my little boy go?

Our little boy amazes us every single day. He is growing and growing each and every day and he is continually learning new things. His new favorite thing to do is play on the computer. Yes, at 2 years old, he loves the computer. There is this program called Starfall that has ABC's with their phonic sounds and little games that go along with each letter and Owen goes crazy over it. Well, Brandon and I normally sit and do it with him because you need to use the computer mouse. Well, the other day while we were doing this program he looked up at me and said, "Mommy, can I do it?" and I politely looked at him and said, "Mommy has to do it because you can't work the mouse yet." He looked back up at me and said, "Mommy, I'll figure it out." So I stepped aside thinking, okay sure, I'll let him try and when he realizes he can't do it I'll go back to helping him. Well, much to my surprise, HE DID IT! He can completely work the computer mouse all by himself. He even figured out how to click and drag objects in the games. Wow, he amazes me every day

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!!! Owen loves to "figure things out"! He is already a great problem solver. Perhaps he can teach MIMI a few skills on the computer!!!