Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Cousin's

We also had the privilege of having My Sister and Niece come over yesterday. I was bored at home and my sis called and she was bored too so we decided why not be bored all together? So her and my adorable little niece headed over to have some fun. They kids had a blast together. Owen loves being the big boy around and always has to check up on his baby sister and baby niece to make sure they are okay when they cry. He even told my sister that her baby was really cute. Too funny! Here are some pictures of the cousins time together.
Owen, Abbi & Autumn hanging out on the couch.
The girls. It is still hard to believe these two are 5 months apart when you get them next to each other. I love these girls.
Happy Autumn
Abbi was really enjoying playing on Autumn's little play mat. I can not get enough of her, she is so adorable!
She looked like she was having so much fun that Owen decided to join her. Too Funny!

No comments: