Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Girls Trip to Grandma's House

This past Sunday my Mom, Sister, Abigail, Autumn and I took a trip out to my Grandma's Assisted Living Facility to let her have some time with the girls. Owen had the choice of going with us or hanging out with his Pampo and of course, he chose to hang with his Pampo. Him and my dad had a blast playing with his new Hot Wheels Race Track my dad bought him. We surprised my Grandma and just showed up with out notice and needless to say, she was beside herself. She had so much fun with her two great-granddaughters. I think she showed them off to every single person in her building, workers included! Here are a few pictures from our afternoon.
The girls.
Autumn playing on the floor
Abbi chillin in her car seat
Me and my Baby Girl
My Grandmother with the girls. Such a special picture!
My Mom and Autumn. I love this one. My sister giving Autumn a ride on her leg. Autumn loved this!
Auntie Kiki putting my Uggs on Autumn. This picture cracked me up!

Us Girls had a wonderful afternoon and I am so glad we had a chance to go visit my grandma. When I got back to pick up Owen, the poor guy had a pretty nasty fever. I knew he had a little cold for the past couple days but he went downhill pretty fast. On the way home from my parents he asked me if he could go nigh nigh when we got home. It was only 5pm so I convinced him to just lay on the couch and watch a movie. I put him in his PJ's, got him some juice and he curled up with a blanket. Anyone that knows Owen, knows he is one active child and has a really hard time sitting still. Well, he laid on the couch for 2.5 hours strait. Poor guy was definitely sick!

One last thing, I promise.
Autumn started drinking from a sippy this weekend too! What a big girl, I feel like she is growing up overnight. I bought her two really pink and girlie sippy cups for Christmas and, of course, she likes Owen's old blue sail boat cup! Lol.

No comments: