Sunday, January 16, 2011

Nana's @#st Birthday!

On Friday we celebrated my Mom's @#st Birthday. I am bleeping out her age cause she may not appreciate me sharing that with everyone. She is a great babysitter for Brandon and I so we want to stay on her good side. We had a great time and it was so much fun spending the day celebrating my exceptional Mother. We went and had an early dinner at Zio's, one of my mom's favorite restaurants, then we came back to our house and opened presents, ate cake and played some games. The kids were great at dinner and we all ate way too much. The day was perfect! Here are some pictures from our time. Happy Birthday Mom!
My Mom and her newest granddaughter Abbi at dinner.
Dad, Mom and Abbi. My poor dad had a root canal that morning so his mouth was a little swollen and he was a little groggy. What a champ still coming out to celebrate. Love ya pops.
Me and the Kids at dinner. I love Owen's face in this picture. He was so happy and had pizza sauce all over his face!
Daddy & Autumn. Doesn't she look like such a big girl in jeans?Mom opening her gifts. We all pitched in and got her a nice new camera. Figured she was gonna need this with 3 grand kids now!
Owen handing Nana some more presents.
Chocolate Cake + Chocolate Frosting with Pecans = Nana's Favorite! Yummy.
Little Abbi. So precious.
My parents defiantly have their hands full now!
The Ladies.
Autumn & Abbi. Autumn is completely fascinated with her and always wants to be right by her. They even held hand at one point, it was so adorable!Autumn is finally starting to look a bit bigger than her cousin. Not much, but kind of. Lol.

No comments: