Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Park & Friends

Yesterday was a beautiful day with minimal winds, which is a miracle since the past week has been ugly and windy. After the kids took their naps I packed them up in the car and we headed straight for the park! I took them to a park we have never been to before just to switch things up a bit. The park was geared more for 5-12 year olds, but that didn’t stop Owen from having a great time. I was a little bummed they didn’t have swings for Autumn but we all managed to enjoy the much need time outdoors. Here are some pics from our afternoon, they aren’t the best since all I had was my phone. Enjoy!

Park 8

I take pics of them together every opportunity I can get since I know one day they are going to hate it. Might as well take advantage now!

 Park 3Park 4

Park 9Park 11

Park 13Park 7

Park 2Park 10

 

On Tuesday afternoon we had Linkin and Finnley over for a couple hours while their Mommy was busy working. She always seems to need a sitter on Tuesday afternoons so I gladly volunteer, it is such a treat to have them over. The three of them have so much fun together! It helps me out since Autumn is usually napping at that time and they keep Owen really entertained I am able to get some stuff done around the house. We are so blessed to have such amazing friends/neighbors.

Rockies Dress 001

Here they were taking a little break to watch a bit of TV. That didn’t last more than 5 minutes before they were off to go play again.

Rockies Dress 006

They are so adorable. They spent most of their time together pretending to be super heroes. It was seriously too cute to watch. Owen was Batman, Linkin was Spiderman, and Finnley was Super Girl. They were running in circles pretending to fly and save the people in trouble. Kids have the best imaginations ever!

No comments: