Sunday, April 17, 2011

Babysitting Abigail

Well, yesterday was my Saturday to have my niece Abigail for the day. As always we had so much fun. Let me tell you though, life gets pretty crazy when you add a 3rd kid into the mix, especially when two of them are basically the same age. Its so worth the chaos to have those special days with my niece and letting the cousins play together. I wouldn’t trade it for anything. Well, maybe a spa day, but that’s besides the point, j/k. Abi loves watching Owen and Autumn play it seems to keep her super occupied and content. They were all on their best behavior however, they did all have their special unique little “moments” aka “meltdowns”, lets face it every kid does. Anyway on to the good stuff, pictures…

Cousins April 2011 002

Did I mention I even made it out to the store with all three? I know, you can just call me super women. J/K! Here they are all packed up and ready to go.

Cousins April 2011 004

Not sure why there is a giant shadow on Owen, but this picture is too stinkin cute. Abi loves the bumbo seat she inherited from Autumn. She feels like part of the crowd sitting up like a big girl.

Cousins April 2011 027Cousins April 2011 026

Abi even got to play head chef for the day and enjoy some fun tummy time!

Cousins April 2011 023

But with as much fun she has at Auntie Nessa’s house she is always so happy to see her mommy when she arrives at the end of the day.

 

After Auntie Kiki came to pick up Abi, Owen and Autumn had some fun playing together in their play room. They are actually starting to really interact and play with one another. Owen gets so sad when Autumn has to go upstairs for her evening nap. Its so much fun watching the relationship between a Brother and a Sister really start to form. 

Cousins April 2011 015

Even though Owen has quite a temper on him, he can be the sweetest little boy ever! He loves to give hugs and kisses to anyone who is willing to receive them, and boy does Autumn love all the attention her big bro gives her.

Cousins April 2011 019Cousins April 2011 020

Owen set this up all by himself. He said, “Mommy I’m going to get the green chair and Autumn will sit on my lap and you can take our picture for Daddy.” He is so funny and apparently quite the poser. Lol.

Cousins April 2011 016Cousins April 2011 018

And Autumn remains to keep me very busy, especially now that she is very mobile, meaning the girl has really picked up the pace crawling. I think she will be pulling herself up to a standing position very soon. O dear!

Cousins April 2011 014

I know she looks like a sweet innocent little girl most of the time, but let me tell you she is a little fireball! This is a more accurate picture of her personality on a day to day basis. Her little attitude is really starting to blossom and she has absolutely no problem letting you know when she doesn’t like something or is demanding your attention. I love every part of her though, even the not so sweet side!

No comments: