Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Memorial Day BBQ

Unfortunately Brandon was not lucky enough to get Memorial Day off and had to work :( but on an up note our very good friends had a little BBQ get together that kept Owen and I occupied and very well fed. Brandon stopped by after work to eat some left overs (which were delicious by the way) and to at least say hello to everyone as they were on their way out. Our friends Matt & Libby have been hard at work landscaping their backyard for about the last month on and off and I think all their hard work and intense labor really paid off. Their yard looks amazing and everyone had a great time enjoying the outdoors and watching all the kids run around and play. Here are a couple pictures from the evening.
Here is Owen and Livie. She has no shirt on because she ran away from her parents half way through them trying to change her into her PJs. I guess she just wasn't finished playing yet!

Here is a picture of Matt, Matt & Matt with Olivia and Owen. Its not a joke either. Apparently I am the only one of my friends that didn't marry a Matt. O well, I like being different. Lol.

No comments: