Sunday, June 20, 2010

Mimi and Auntie Rose

So last weekend was my wonderful Baby Shower. Owen's Mimi and Auntie Rose both came down from Colorado for the occasion and were so thankful to have some Owen time as well. Mimi was able to stay for 8 days and Auntie Rose got to come for the weekend. He had so much fun playing with them and was so sad when they had to leave. Somehow I barely got any pictures of them with Owen mainly because we were just so busy, but here are the few I do have.
Here is Owen and his Auntie Rose. He had so much fun with her especially since he hasn't seen her since Christmas. She was so impressed with how smart our little Owen is and he wasn't shy at showing off everything he could do.

Here is Owen and Mimi playing in the wonderful play room. They don't look happy to see each other at all. Owen misses his Mimi so much, he walks around the house saying,"Mimi where are you?" then he looks up at me and says in a super sad voice, "Mimi in Colorado". Its so sad it kills me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WONDERFUL, WONDERFUL PICTURES!!!! Great blog! I miss you all already! Love you lots, Mimi