Sunday, June 20, 2010

Autumn's Baby Shower

Last Saturday my Mom, Sister and my Two Best Friends (Kaitlyn & Libby) threw me a wonderful Baby Shower. Brandon's Mom and Aunt came down all the way from Colorado to help celebrate with me and ended up being a huge help setting up and cleaning up the shower. There was about 20 ladies all together that came to celebrate with us. It was such a beautiful shower and was very laid back which is exactly what I was hoping for. Everyone was so generous and gave me such wonderful gifts to welcome home my Baby Girl. Autumn is already spoiled and hasn't even made her entrance to the world yet, yikes! I cannot Thank everyone enough who came and helped me celebrate such an exciting time in my life. I love you all and can't wait for Autumn to meet each and every one of you.

My Mom & Grandma with me and my prego sister! Awe, I never thought we would actually be pregnant together. What a blessing. Libby, Me and Kaitlyn. I am so blessed to have these girls in my life. Thanks again for my lovely shower girls.
Danielle, George, Lindsey, Caleb, Me, Jess, Laura and Rachel. All very good friends of mine. Some from my old small group and some from my new small group at church.
Me and my beautiful Mother-In-Law! Thanks again for coming to celebrate my shower.
Me and Brandon's Aunt Rose. Isn't she beautiful? I had a blast spending the weekend with her.

Kaitlyn and Kenzie. These are our wonderful babysitters for our small group we have at our house every week. The one in the white shirt is our pastors daughter and also Owen's one and only babysitter. We started using her when Owen turned one. He absolutely loves her and calls her on his pretend cell phone about 5 times a day. Aren't they such beautiful girls?
Me, Christy and Cami. Christy is Kenzie's Mom and Cami is her sister. They are such a wonderful family.
Here is a little scrapbook page I made for all my guests to sign at the shower. I got this pretty frame to go with it so I can hang it up in Autumns Nursery.
And the very important Cupcakes. Libby and Kaitlyn were in charge of dessert and they chose the perfect cupcakes for me. Chocolate with Chocolate and more Chocolate. Thanks girls.
And here is everyone ready to watch me open my gifts.
Autumn got so many wonderful gifts. We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends and great support.
Here is one of my homemade gifts. My dear friend Jess made this adorable mobile to hang in the nursery. Wow, she is very talented. For those of you who don't know, she has a degree in furniture design. Yes, she makes furniture. She makes me feel very untalented.
And another homemade gift. My bff Libby made me this adorable wall hanging to clip all of Autumn's bows on. She also made all the bows on there. I can not wait to clip the very first bow in my daughters hair!!!!

No comments: