Sunday, June 20, 2010

Father's Day Celebration!

This year we celebrated Father's Day on Friday night because it was the only night that worked with every ones schedules. We went over to my parents house of the festivities. My Parents just bought Owen a pool to keep in their backyard for him when he goes over to play, so needless to say Owen had the time of his life! After a couple hours of Owen playing in the pool we talked him into going inside for dinner. My Dad and Brandon cooked up some delicious hot wings, I made some yummy potato casserole and my sister brought over some really good pasta salad. Dinner was nothing short of amazing and it was a good time kicking back and relaxing with the family. We finished the night off by opening presents and eating a delicious Chocolate Cake my mom made. Here are a few pictures from the night.
I know, Owen looks miserable in this picture, NOT! He loved his new pool Nana and Pampo bought him.
It even has a super fun slide for him. He must have went down the slide over 100 times.Did I mention Owen LOVES the water?
Taking a little break to warm up. By little, I mean enough time to wrap him up in the towel and then he is ready to get back in. The poor kids lips were a bluish purple at one point and he still refused to get out!

Here is Owen playing with Auntie Kiki and Uncle Chris. He loved playing with her touch screen phone.

Here is the gift we got for my wonderful Father, A Fishing Knife Set and a Canopy Camping Chair. My parents new favorite hobby is going fishing so we thought this was perfect. I think you can tell by my Dad's expression that he loved his gifts.
Here is Owen and Pampo trying out his new fishing chairs. Too cute.

Brandon's turn for presents. He doesn't look excited at all!
Owen started unwrapping Brandon's gift while he was still reading his card. Too funny. Owen and Autumn got daddy a fertilizer spreader and a weed whacker/grass edger. Brandon was so excited since he has been borrowing my Dad's for the last 3 years. Owen and I also made daddy a really neat scrapbook picture frame but I haven't taken a picture of it yet since he just opened it last night, he loved it. Happy Fathers Day Brandon. We love you so much!

No comments: