Sunday, June 20, 2010

Swim Lessons

One of the many things that has been keeping Owen and I so busy lately is Swimming Lessons. Me and my two BFF's enrolled the kiddos in their first swim classes ever. It was every morning for about 45 minutes for two weeks. The kids had a blast and they all napped exceptionally well after class. Hallelujah. They had so much fun learning together and even encouraged one another to try new things. It was well worth the money. I do have to say that going swimming every morning for two weeks killed me and my 7.5 month pregnant body. I think I was more exhausted than Owen. Sad but true. Enjoy the pictures.
Olivia, Kaitlyn, Libby, Cami, Owen and I. Awe, I love these girls!

Owen loved kicking his legs while swimming.

Here is Owen and Livie jumping off the side into the pool. This was by far Owens favorite thing to do at swim lessons. Toward the end he was getting so confident that he didn't even want me there to catch him. Uh-oh, I'm in trouble!

Owen and Cami playing with the body board.

Owen was also a very big fan of this awesome frog slide.
This was also something Owen wanted no help with. If I was waiting at the bottom he would tell me to move over so he could go down all by himself. Uh, the Independence is killing me. And here is Owen with his swim instructor Cody. They had a lot of fun together and Cody was quite impressed with Owen swimming abilities at just 2 years old. On the last day of class they had a fun party day and they all got report cards from the 2 weeks. Cody has officially passed Owen on to the next class which is normally for 4 year olds. Little stinker. Owen and Mommy. Awe!

No comments: