Monday, January 16, 2012

Birthday Party & Play Day

First off I need to admit…I am officially a Blogaholic. Here is me admitting it, “My name is Vanessa and I am a Blogaholic.” I can’t stop. Honestly. I try to not blog and I have to. Its my outlet and my way of tracking all the fun things going on in my families life. I love it! I need it! Okay I think I just needed to get it off my chest. Here we go.

Birthday Party

Last night was my very good friend Melissa’s youngest daughters 1st Birthday Party. I can not believe sweet little Aubryn is already 1!!!! She had a very small party for her last night, it was all family and then the four of us. We have known Alan & Melissa for about 7 years now so we know all their family too so it was so nice seeing everyone and catching up. We just love that family! The party was so nice. I think I will be following in her foot steps this year with the very small Birthday Gatherings. The theme was cupcakes. The house was decorating so cute and the cake, cupcakes and party favors were a huge hit with all the kids. Here are some pictures from the party….

 Aubryn's 1st Birthday 002Aubryn's 1st Birthday 003

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 032

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 004

Isn’t she just adorable? She loved all of us singing to her!

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 006

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 009Aubryn's 1st Birthday 014

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 018

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 022Aubryn's 1st Birthday 026

She was 1 happy little girl with her cake!

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 023

Averie, Aubryn’s older sister, was so sweet to Autumn and played with her the whole night. She is such a great big sis!

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 028

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 030

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 034

Aubryn sporting her new flower ear warmers.

Happy 1st Birthday Sweetie! Thanks so much for including us for Aubryn’s special day Lucio Family! We LOVE you all!

 

Play Day

This morning the kids and I headed over to the Biestline House for a morning play day. Jessica, Abby and Isaac invited us to have play day at their house to change things up since we normally have it at our house. We had planned to have the kiddos play outside in the playhouse and sand box but the weather did not cooperate so we were stuck indoors. Luckily, Jess had some super fun stuff planned for the kids. They had a BLAST! The older kids, Owen & Abby, got to paint cute little figurines and the little kids, Autumn & Isaac, got to finger paint. After all the painting fun the kids got to make some fun beaded jewelry. Thanks again for having us Jess! Such a super fun morning!

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 044Aubryn's 1st Birthday 052Aubryn's 1st Birthday 053

This little girl was a HUGE mess after painting. She had paint all over herself. Good thing it is all washable. Lol

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 046

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 045

These two LOVE each others company. They have been playing so well together. They had a great time painting and encouraging each other.

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 050Aubryn's 1st Birthday 051Aubryn's 1st Birthday 055

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 061

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 066

They all did really great job’s. Here are the final Masterpieces….

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 063

Autumn

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 065

Isaac

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 069

Abby

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 070

Owen

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 071

Next was bead stringing.

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 074Aubryn's 1st Birthday 077

The girls were way more into this than the boys. Go figure. They were busy eating snacks.

Aubryn's 1st Birthday 079

Isaac was being so silly at the end of play day. He was getting this Ziploc baggie of beads and throwing it at me like it was a ball. I would make a scared sound and he would crack up. We did this for quite awhile because he thought it was so funny. Isaac and I really bonded this play day. He is such a cutie!

No comments: