Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Sewing Projects…

So as many of you know, I have become a little obsessed with sewing projects lately. Curtains and Dresses seem to be my main focus these days mainly because I have bare windows and an adorable daughter. I mentioned in a blog back in April that I started making “Pillowcase Dresses” and that I may start selling them. Well, before I start up a blog site to show case my dresses for sell I needed to start making more dresses to showcase. Mission accomplished as far as making dresses but still no progress yet on my blog site. It’s coming I promise I have very limited time with a 3 year old and an almost 1 year old. As for now I will share a few projects I have been working on with you all. So far I have 4 sells in progress, not bad for just word of mouth advertising. Onto the pictures….

June 7, 2011 032June 7, 2011 031

Here is a dress I made for Autumn. This is a basic Pillowcase Dress. Poor girl has a million dresses since I need to get some good practice in before selling them.

June 7, 2011 038

Here is the adorable strawberry dress I made for Owen’s BFF Olivia!

June 7, 2011 033June 7, 2011 034

Here is one of the dresses that I sold. It’s a regular Pillowcase dress design with a little added embellishment with the polka dot ribbon on the bottom. Too cute!

June 7, 2011 016June 7, 2011 024

Here is my newest style of dress. A one shoulder tie dress. This is my new favorite but a little more difficult and time consuming to make.

Autumn's New Dress (9)Autumn's New Dress (11)

And here is my lil’ stinker modeling it!

Autumn's New Dress (4)Autumn's New Dress (3)

 

And I have been meaning to post the pictures of my Bedroom Curtains for quite sometime now but I keep forgetting. I know Mimi really wanted to see the finished product so here you go Mimi…

DSC_0356

DSC_0359DSC_0352

There you have it, just in case you all were wondering what I have been up to lately. A huge thanks to my wonderful husband who has been encouraging me in my sewing endeavors and tolerating the huge mess in my spare bedroom to accommodate all my materials and finished products. Love you hunny!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for posting the pics of the curtains and the darling dresses. Autumn looks adorable in the blue dress! I love the fabric of all your beautiful dresses and curtains! You are a talented lady! So proud of you!

Mimi