Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Pool Play Day…

Okay, I know in my last post I said I wouldn’t be making another post until we got back from our trip to Colorado but I lied. Blogging is kind of my outlet. It’s a way for me to sit back, relax, and document my life as a stay at home mom. This morning one of Owen’s Best Friends came over to play. Kaitlyn and I wanted to get them together for a play day since we will be gone for the next week(ish). I set up the pool in the backyard and the kids had a BLAST! I wasn’t going to pull out the camera because I knew I said I wasn’t going to blog but I couldn’t resist, the kids were being too cute. I think it was a little cold for Autumn but she really enjoyed watching the two older kids jump, slide, and splash around. They worked up a big appetite after playing in the pool so I made the kids PB&J’s with fresh fruit and carrots on the side for lunch. They also had some Chex Mix and some yummy Capri Suns to drink. It was such a fun and very HOT morning. Enjoy the pics.

Owen & Liv Pool Day 025Owen & Liv Pool Day 012

They had so much fun sliding into the water and they both did an exceptional job at taking turns!

Owen & Liv Pool Day 006Owen & Liv Pool Day 003

After awhile Owen got bored sliding into the water so he would stand at the top of the slide and jump into the water. This kid is going to give me a heart attack. He is fearless!!!! Olivia even jumped from the top of the slide a few times. They are so funny.

Owen & Liv Pool Day 029

And here is little miss stinker eating her lunch outside watching Olivia and Owen.

Owen & Liv Pool Day 039Owen & Liv Pool Day 033

When they needed a break and to warm up they would jump in the pool I set up for Autumn. The water was nice and warm and they loved laying in it together. Lol. Owen called it, “The Hot Pool”.

Owen & Liv Pool Day 048

Eating their lunch outside!

Owen & Liv Pool Day 057

My sister and Abigail also came over to hang but Abi napped the whole time the kids were swimming. She woke up from her nap just in time to watch Owen and Liv eat their lunch. At least my sister got to enjoy some fun adult conversations while Abi napped. Owen & Liv Pool Day 063

After lunch, they dried off and got dresses. When they came in they played a few round of Hullabaloo. Hullabaloo is the game Olivia got Owen for his Birthday and he LOVES IT. It is kind of like a toddler version of twister. Owen wanted to teach Olivia how to play. They had so much fun and were quite entertaining to watch.

Owen & Liv Pool Day 074

While the big kids were playing Hullabaloo Abi was catching up on her reading. She is so so so adorable!

Owen & Liv Pool Day 060Owen & Liv Pool Day 062

Owen & Liv Pool Day 078

At the end of each game Mr. Hullabaloo asks everyone to Do A Funky Dance. This is Owen and Olivia doing their “Funky Dance”. Thanks again for coming over Altman Ladies, we love you!

 

Okay, I am serious now. I will not make another post until we get back from Colorado. Farewell for a couple weeks blog!

No comments: