Sunday, June 26, 2011

Saturday…

Cousins:

Yesterday was a busy, fun and exciting day. After a few months of anticipation, our cousin’s Ellie (17) & Olivia (10), finally made it here from Chicago. Owen was so so so so so excited to see them and to go pick them up from the airport. They are here until Wednesday evening when all 6 of us make our way up to Denver. Thank Goodness for the mini van! Wow, never thought I’d say that, lol. My kids are loving having their cousins here and Owen is constantly attached to Olivia’s hip. He had a big meltdown this afternoon when he woke up and they weren’t here. They are staying tonight and tomorrow night at a friends house. They are two busy girls since they used to live here and have lots of old friends to see and catch up with. I promised Owen they would be back so he is doing the best he can with out them.

Cammy's Bachelorette Party 019

Here they are this afternoon after church playing in Owen’s room while Autumn was napping. He had them playing trains, shooting baskets and playing hide and seek with him. Owen loves having family around. Good thing we will be in Colorado for 8 days surrounded by family non stop.

Cammy’s Bachelorette Party:

Last night after Brandon got home from work I headed out to a Bachelorette Party for one of my good friends Cammy. Cammy is my sister’s BFF who I absolutely love. She is such a sweetie and I am so very happy for her and her fiancé. They are getting married in 2 weeks and I could not be more happy for them. They are so different, Cammy a Vegetarian Yoga Instructor and Chris a US Marine Computer Genius, but they make such a great couple. Anyway, I left Brandon, Ellie and Olivia in charge of the kids for the evening and my date Kaitlyn and I headed off to the party. We all met at St. Clair Winery for dinner, which was AMAZING, and then we headed to Hotel Parq Central’s Lounge for drinks afterwards. It was a fun evening spent with lots of people I love!

Cammy's Bachelorette Party 002

Me and Kaitlyn at dinner. I love her so much!

Me & Kaitlyn

Cammy's Bachelorette Party 005

My Sister, The Bride-to-be, Me and Kaitlyn at the Hotel Balcony lounge. It had a beautiful view of Albuquerque’s tiny Skyline. They renovated this old abandoned hospital into this beautiful Hotel. It was a gorgeous night too!

Cammy's Bachelorette Party 008

My Sister & Cammy acting out the wedding. My sister was pretending to be Chris pulling back her veil. Lol.

Cammy's Bachelorette Party 010

My two favorite girls in the entire world!!!! My eyes look a little red from being outside in the extreme dry heat for a couple hours. I promise I wasn’t intoxicated, I had 1 glass of wine. Kaitlyn, My Sister and I were on the reserve modest side since we are old married mommies. Hahaha!

This may be my last blog post for a couple weeks since we are headed to Colorado Wednesday night for 8 days. I’ll be back with lots and lots and lots of pictures when we get back I promise. Farewell!

No comments: