Sunday, June 12, 2011

Our Saturday…

Yesterday was my Saturday to have my niece for the day. Yay! Owen had TaeKwon Do from 9-10am so since I had an extra baby on my hands Linkin’s Dad Justin took the boys to practice and Finn came over to hang with me and the girls. What a fun morning it was with three little girls, they are all O’ so very adorable! Here are a couple pictures of our morning….

Cousins June 2011 015

Finnley was such a great helper with little girls. I think she genuinely loved being the older kid for once! She kept Autumn very happy by feeding her snacks the whole time. Yes, the way to Autumn’s heart is through her belly. The girl LOVES to eat!

Cousins June 2011 016

Isn’t this such a sweet picture? I love these girls so so much. Abi is so close to sitting up on her own until she reaches for something and then she starts to topple over. Autumn absolutely loves having Abi around and she also really looks up to Finnley. She is going to be Autumn’s little mentor. What a sweetie pie she is, Finn is always so snuggly and lovey with me.

Once the boys got back Finn had to go home, so sad, but now I had my big helper Owen on the scene. He really is such a great helper with the younger two and is always trying to make the girls laugh and smile. Here are a few pictures from the remainder of our day…

Autumn's New Dress (16)Autumn's New Dress (14)

When Owen wasn’t helping with the girls he spent most of his time “working on his letters” as he calls it, meaning doing any and everything related to the ABC’s. The kid is beyond OBSESSED!

Cousins June 2011 021

My adorable Niece and Daughter. I am so Blessed!

Cousins June 2011 018

The photo attempt didn’t last long. Poor Autumn can’t sit still for longer than a second unless there is food in front of her.

Cousins June 2011 009

After Autumn crawled off I took the opportunity to snap a few pics of this little cutie pie. Yes she is wearing one of the dresses I made her. What a cutie!

Cousins June 2011 010

Check out those eyelashes. So jealous. Mine don’t even look that good with mascara on them!

No comments: