Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Morning at the Park…

Lets face it, if you live in Albuquerque you know the weather is just nasty in spring. The winds are so disgusting and keeps everyone from spending time outdoors, well unless you don’t mind being plastered with sand. Anyway, the meteorologist said that today was going to be gorgeous, Sunny 80 degrees with minimal wind, and the rest of the week is supposed to be nasty, meaning 40+ mph winds. Needless to say I had to get my kids out of the house today to enjoy the 1 nice day of weather for the week. Poor Owen has been riding his tricycle and scooter inside the past couple days because of the stinkin’ wind! This morning we decided to spend it at the park with our BFF’s, Kaitlyn and Olivia. What a beautiful fun morning and the kids had a blast. As always I didn’t have my camera but I did take a few pics on my cell phones cause the kids were being adorable.

 Park 1

I am so lucky to be the Mom to these two adorable precious little gifts from God. I love them so much!!!! Owen is such a good big brother.

Park 2

Owen and Olivia think it is hilarious to swing sideways in the baby swings. They say they are swinging like an octopus. Lol, they are so silly and crack me up.

Park 3

Really, that can’t be comfortable!?!

Park 6

Here is Autumn watching the Octopus’ swing!

Park 5

Livie and Autumn being adorable while Owen was off watching some 10 year old boys climb all over the playground equipment. His brain was going so fast trying to figure out if he could climb like them too!

No comments: