Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Sleepsack...

For those of you who don't know what a sleep sack is, it is basically a big blanket that zips up in the front to prevent babies from kicking off their blankets in the middle of the night so they stay warm. It is also supposed to decrease the SIDS rate since they can't suffocate themselves with loose blankets. Cause we all know kids move around like crazy at night. Well anyway, Owen has been sleeping in a sleep sack since he was a newborn and he finally outgrew his 12 month sack. I was so sad and going crazy cause he loves that thing. Well, I was able to find toddler sizes online, so I ordered him a 2T-3T size sack. Well I received the package today and it is HUGE! We were cracking up because it looked big enough to fit me. I guess its not that funny since I am a midget. Anyway, I tried it on for Brandon and he told me to put my hair in pig tails cause I already looked like a ridiculous 5 year old. Well if that wasn't humiliating enough he insisted that I post the picture on the blog! So Funny. Owen was looking at me like I absolutely lost my mind.It may not be a bad costume idea for Halloween right? I could go as Owen. LOL!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Too Funny!!! Don't you wish you could read Owen's mind?

Kaitlyn Altman said...

hahahahahahaha!!!!!!!! I wish i could see Owen's face, I'm sure he was terrified ;)