Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Give them an Inch and they take a Mile...

So you know those crazy sayings your parents always said that you swore you never would never say? Well this is one of them my mom always said to me and my sister, "I give you an inch and you take a mile!" I know kind of corny, but very true. A couple months back Brandon and I converted our front bonus room into a play room for Owen. It has two huge game sack chairs, a TV, and tons of toys, books and room to run around. We figured it would control the mess of toys being dragged all over the house and keep them in one confined area. Well, here is how it is working...Here is his huge beautiful room we created for him.

And here is what's supposed to be my entryway that is supposed to be nice and clean and toy free. Yeah right! He still drags his toys all over the house.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Owen's a "boy on the go" and where he goes, so does his toys:)