Saturday, November 14, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me...

Well, it's true, I am officially a quarter of a Century. Yikes! We celebrated yesterday since everyone in my family had the day off. Thank you everyone for such an awesome day! Owen, Brandon and I went out to dinner with my family and a couple friends and then came back to our house for some cake and ice cream. We went to eat at Fudruckers for some delicious burgers. We had to go somewhere that is quick, easy and loud enough to take a one year old. Brandon actually made his very first cake yesterday for my B-Day and it was amazing! I think he is officially the new baker in the family, he really impressed us all! Everyone was so generous to me and I got some amazing presents. Thank You so much Everyone, you are all way to good to me! Here is a slide show from the day, enjoy!

No comments: