Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Jeremy Camp & Natalie Grant Concert...

It's very rare that Brandon and I ever go to concerts, but it just so happens we have been to two in the past two months. I guess that's what happens when your favorite singers/bands come to town within weeks of each other. Last night was the Jeremy Camp, Natalie Grant and Bebo Norman concert. They are all awesome Christian bands if anyone is into Contemporary Christian music. Anyway, the concert Rocked literally, it was so much fun and we definitely got our money's worth since it lasted over 3 hours! O yea, and did I mention thanks to some Friends of ours we got to sit in the forth row!!!! Here are a few pics from the night.Here is Bebo Norman. Wow, he has an awesome voice. And here is my favorite female Christian singer Natalie Grant. She has such a powerful voice it gave me goose pimples!Isn't she gorgeous?And last, but definitely not least, Jeremy Camp. Brandon and I have been fans of his forever and have been waiting for him to come in concert here. Words can't even express how great of a singer he is. We love you Jeremy!

No comments: