Monday, November 23, 2009

It's Begining to Look A Lot Like Christmas...

Call me crazy, my husband already has, but last week I decorated the inside of the house for Christmas. I figured since it takes so long setting everything up that you might as well enjoy it as long as possible. Right? Plus, it's one more thing I don't have to worry about doing after Thanksgiving. Well, the inside is done and now I am just waiting for Brandon to get up on the roof and hang our outside Christmas lights. He promised to do it this Friday. Yea, I love Christmas time! Here are a few pictures of our Christmas house. Owen is in a few because he saw me pull the camera out and of course had to stand right in front of it. Shy, not so much!This picture came out a little dark, but you can tell its our giant Christmas tree!I wrapped all my lamp shades with some extra ribbon I had. Like it?Here is the Dinning Room. Like my presents on my wall. I love to wrap things, so I decided to wrap some of my wall art in my house to look like Giant Presents on the wall. You Like?Some more of my wrapped wall art.The stair case looked much prettier last year without the beautiful baby gate, but hey, safety 1st!

2 comments:

Kaitlyn Altman said...

Matt's mom and I LOVE all your decorations! Good job my friend! and we also love the presents on the wall! Fabulous idea! Miss yoU!

Anonymous said...

Vanessa, you are so talented! You are very creative! I loved the wrapped pictures and lamp shade! And of course, your tree looks beautiful!