Friday, November 19, 2010

Play Day with Livie

On Wednesday Kaitlyn brought Olivia over to have a little one on one play time with Owen. Wow, what a blast! Kaitlyn helped me finish fanning out the branches of the Christmas tree while Owen and Olivia danced around to the Chipmunks Christmas CD. When we were finished with the tree, the kiddos started to get a little restless and bored so I brought in the slide from outside to let them run around and play since it was too cold to go outside. They had so much fun, the slide was a major hit. Owen and Livie are at a great age and they say some of the funniest stuff. Overall it was a wonderful afternoon with our besties! Enjoy the pics.Here is Owen & Olivia singing, "Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" to Autumn while snacking on some pretzels. I think she almost gave herself whiplash watching these two run around! One day Autumn, one day.
And here is the slide I brought in. They went up and down this thing about 100 times! O what I would give to have the energy of a 2 year old!
Crash! They are crazy.
We spent about 15 minutes trying to get these two to pose for a picture and as you can see it was a failed attempt! They could not stay still for longer than 5 seconds and if by chance they did one of them was not looking at the camera. O well they are still adorable!
I thought some individual shots might be easier. Here is Livie giving me her "cheese" face. Lol, she cracks me up. And I couldn't even get Owen to pay an ounce of attention to me. After all the slide fun these two needed to replenish some of the calories lost from running around with a nice and healthy snack, some apple slices. They were making each other laugh so hard by just being super silly and making funny noises. Can you tell how much fun they are having?

No comments: