Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Another Birthday Has Come & Gone...

It's 1oo% true! When you have kids, the years just start flying by. This past Sunday, I celebrated my 26th Birthday. As a kid I used to love when my Birthday came around because that meant Thanksgiving & Christmas were right around the corner. Now, I am panicking that my Birthday has come & gone, because I feel completely unprepared for the holidays to already be here! Since Brandon was out of town & I have been a little under the weather I didn't feel up to doing much for my B-Day, so my Sister & I decided that I nice relaxed PJ Party was the way to go. My very good friend Cammy made me some delicious Chili for dinner and my parents made me a very amazing chocolate cake. We had a great time. Once the kids went to bed, us ladies (My Sister, Mom, Cammy & My BFF Kaitlyn) all kicked back in our Pj's to watch a Chick-Flick. It was the perfect, laid back way to celebrate! Enjoy a few pics from the evening and Thank You everyone for the wonderful B-Day gifts, I am so blessed! Owen helping me blow out my candles.Yes, he ate the whole piece!
Nana, Pampo & Owen. Autumn with her Auntie Kiki & soon to be cousin Abigail. I am getting so anxious for my sister to have her baby girl. She is finally at the 3 week count down and i am having a hard time being patient. I can't wait to be an Aunt for the 1st time ever and Autumn is dying for a BFF!
Here is Owen saying Nigh Nigh to baby Abigail. So precious.
Autumn tried to stay up for the Chick-Flick, but she just couldn't quite make it! And here is what Brandon returned home from Panama to. A house full of women. I am sure he was wishing he never came back. J/K. Awe, I love these girls!

No comments: