Friday, July 2, 2010

Zoo Play Day

Wednesday is Owen's weekly play day with all his little buddies. Since the weather has finally been pretty nice, not in the 100's, we decided to take all the little kiddos to the zoo. It was perfect weather, meaning I didn't get overheated once, and the zoo was not packed at all. We went right when it opened so there were lots of animals out, not sleeping and looking for their breakfast. The kids had a blast and we were even able to enjoy a nice picnic in the grass before we all had to head home to get them down for their afternoon naps. I am glad I got to take Owen because this was honestly probably our last trip to the zoo before Miss Autumn comes! Here is Abby, Livie & Owen looking at the Polar Bears. I was able to get two of them to turn around for a picture, but Livie was just too into watching the bears!Here is Mr. Owen looking at some animal and trying to mimic what it says. Lol.Owen and Abby are so over sitting in their strollers. Hello, they are 2 and O so independent! O' well, they burn off lots of energy this way!Owen and Abby contently watching the Seals. I think the Seals are always one of the favorites with them. Here is my little dare devil rock climber. Ugh, he is seriously going to give me a heart attack one day. He did successfully make it to the top of this rock and stand up on it but I didn't think it was appropriate to snap a picture as I was trying to get him down and tell him that it was not a very good idea to do that. All of us enjoying a picnic in the grass! It was such a beautiful day.Owen and Abby spent most of their time whacking this tree branch with some fallen tree branches they found in the grass. So silly!

No comments: