Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Lending a helping hand....or not

So I know most of you are a little traumatized by my dead fish post, but I promise this is much more mellow.....
Wednesday in the Burgess household is laundry day. Well Owen has just decided that he would like to start lending Mommy a helping hand with the household chores. Okay well at least he thinks he his helping. Anyway I put a basket of clean laundry in the family room and went to the laundry room to switch out the next couple loads and this is what I found when I went to fold my towels....

You seriously got to give him credit for problem solving. "If I can't reach it, I will just climb in after it."

"What Mommy? I was just trying to help!" Ahhhh, that face gets me every time. Do you like the orange star toy he put in the empty laundry basket?

No comments: