Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Anniversary!

Wow, where does the time go? Three years ago today, Brandon and I got married. We had such an awesome anniversary celebration! Owen went and had his first sleepover at Nana & Pampo's house. We are so fortunate to have my parents who live so close. Brandon and I dropped Owen off at 2:00pm on Monday and picked him up at 1:30pm on Tuesday. Yes exactly 23.5 hours and boy did I miss him. I do however have to say to all you parents out there that you definitely need the one on one time with your spouse every once in a while! You tend to neglect each other when there is another little body in your house running around getting into all your stuff. Anyway, back to our day spent together. Brandon and I started the day off with a couples message at a local day spa. After our wonderful treatments, we came home got all fancied up and went out to a fabulous new restaurant about 2 miles from our house. The meal was hands down the BEST meal either of us have ever had. After that we rented a movie and went home. We put our Jammie's on, cuddled on the couch, and drank the remainder of our bottle of wine from the restaurant and watched a movie. It was so nice to have a night with my husband who I am so fortunate to have met! Three years in and I still get goosebumps every time he kisses me just like the very first time! I love you Brandon!!!! Here we are right before we headed off to the day spa! Yes I have no make-up and look pretty nasty, but my husband still loves me.Here we are at our wonderful dinner. If anyone lives in Rio Rancho, you MUST try the Black Olive Wine Bar & Grill. It just opened last week and is the best restaurant EVER!!!!!!A delightful end to a delightful day!

No comments: