Thursday, June 4, 2009

Teenage Sleepover....Ahhhhh!!!!!

Last night Brandon and I decided to be very brave and have four teenage girls sleepover at our house. Our cousin Ellie, who moved away 2 years ago, is down for the week visiting from Chicago. She has three amazing BFF's who she has been staying with, so we decided to give the other mom's a break from these crazy girls and have them come bunk with us for the night. Us girls had a blast, I felt like a teenager all over again! Brandon on the other hand was so scared of being in a house full of young women he decided to have a guys night and went to see Star Track. I forgot how much energy you have when your 16, these girls were so hyper! Our night consisted of a ton of junk food, a few good Chick Flicks and going Sonic hopping at 10:00pm since they were giving away free Root Beer floats until midnight. I think we made it to three sonic's before we all felt like we were going to be sick. I thinks the girls ended staying up until 3:00am and I made it until 11:30pm, yes I know I am getting old. It was so great to spend some time with Ellie and her friends, I miss having her here so much! Thank goodness our trip to visit them in Chicago is just two short weeks away! Hope you enjoy some pic's from our fun filled sleepover.


Here is Owen with the four crazy girls. Starting on the left we have Amanda, Stevie, Cousin Ellie, and Andrea. Owen loved these girls so much, especially since they all had cell phones which are his favorite toys and of course all of them let him play with them. I think he had all four of them wrapped around his little finger within the first 5 minuets! Little Stinker.

Owen and Ellie

Ellie, Owen and I

Here we are on our way out the door to go to Sonic. Yes, I am completely aware that I am the shortest one even though I am 9 years older than all these girls. Ahhh...

Here is Ellie, Andrea and I drinking our second Root Beer Float! Yuck, I can't think of Root Beer or it makes me sick!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures of sleepover party!
You may be older, but you still look young!!! Looks like you had lots of fun!

Pictures of Owen and Alicia are so cute too:)

Love,
Grammy B./Mama B.

Anonymous said...

Vanessa thank u for taking Ellie off r hands lol I can't believe that u guys pulled that off w/ 4 teenager crazy girls and Owen we r very impressed!! LOve Casey and Olivia