Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Tattoo's!!!!

So last week, Brandon and I went to get tattoo's. Yes TATTOO's. It was my second and Brandon's first, and yes they are addicting, Brandon is already thinking of what he is gonna get next. We both got Ichthus', which is another fancy name for "Jesus Fish". An Ichthus is basically the sign that serves for Christian Faith. This Christian symbol was used in the very early years of Christianity when the Believers were being persecuted by the Romans. When two people met, one would draw the lower part of the fish; the second person, if they were a Believer, would complete the symbol. Today the fish symbol, referred to as ichthus and sometimes as ichthys identifies a person displaying them self as a Christian.
Here is a picture of my little fish on my foot. It hurt, but not nearly as bad as the one on my back. It looks glossy b/c I had some ointment on it. Mine took a total of 15 minutes.

Here is Brandon's fish. His is a lot cooler, bigger and a lot more detailed than mine. His took a total of 55 minutes. Check back to see when his second one comes. Ha Ha...

No comments: