Thursday, June 25, 2009

Chicago Trip; Part 4 (American Girl Doll)

Okay so this probably sounds crazy to most people, but one of my childhood dreams was to go to the American Girl Doll store in downtown Chicago. So, since we happened to be going to Chicago Brandon's Mom, Aunt and two cousin's and I decided to go to the American Girl Doll store and have tea there! O' my goodness it was so much fun. We took the train from Lake in the Hills, where his Aunt and Uncle live, to downtown Chicago which was very fun. Then us ladies spent some time shopping downtown and then went for our Tea Party. It was so cute at our Tea Party they let you borrow dolls to have tea with, so of course I borrowed one. I know most of you think that is silly, but it was so nice to feel like a little girl again. Enjoy the pics.....

Me, Olivia, Nikki (Livi's Doll), and Ellie

All us ladies enjoying our Tea and Snacks!

Cheers! Yes that is the doll I borrowed for Tea. Molly was always my favorite growing up.

Olivia and her doll Nikki

No comments: