Thursday, June 7, 2012

Swim Lessons

I wish I could say I haven’t blogged lately because we have had nothing going on; but it’s the exact opposite, there is too much going on around here. And seeing as I have a million things going on, I have limited to no time to blog. So for times sake I am going to keep this nice and simple.

The kids started swim lessons this week. Owen is in his own class (without Mom) called the Tadpoles and Autumn is in the Parent/Tot class where I get in the water with her. I don’t have the ability to take pictures during lessons because I am in the water too, but I did manage to snap some pictures prior to getting in. Here we go.

House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 078House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 079

Waiting to get in the water is by far the hardest thing about swim lessons. Here they are trying to wait patiently.

House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 080House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 081

Cousin Abi gets to do swim lessons with Autumn and Owen too. Autumn and Abi have a lot of fun together in class.

House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 083

Here they are after showering waiting for the whistle to blow to get in the water.

House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 085House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 086House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 087

***********************

After swimming the kids all napped GREAT! Yesterday was Wednesday so Abi got to hang out with us in the afternoon, the kids had a great time playing together.

House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 089

My attempts at a group shot!

House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 094

The girlies in their matching dresses. So precious. Btw, this is Autumn’s “cheese” face!

House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 095House Hunt in Denver-June 2012 096

Gotta love ‘em!

And that’s it folks. Have a great week!

No comments: