Tuesday, February 14, 2012

New Item’s Coming to Nessy’s Dressy’s…

Well, for those of you who don’t already know, I have finally set up a website to show case the things I make and sell. So here you have it: nessysdressys.blogspot.com. Check it out when you get a sec if you haven’t already. So since I set up the website I have had 3 orders! So excited. I did get a request from one person to make some baby bloomers and/or diaper covers. I have never made these before but I decided to give it a try. My first pair didn’t come out the greatest but my second pair came out great! So I practiced around a bit more and I have mastered them now and have officially decided to add them as a new product to Nessy’s Dressy’s. I haven’t added them to my website quite yet but they will be coming very soon I promise. Here is a sneak peak for what is coming…

Valentines Day 2012 017

Valentines Day 2012 003Valentines Day 2012 006

Baby Bloomers

Valentines Day 2012 004Valentines Day 2012 015

Diaper Covers

Valentines Day 2012 025

Now that I have figured out how to make these, I can start making matching bloomers or diaper covers for the little dresses I make. Yay! So exciting. I also wanted to share a picture of the newest little newborn tutu I made. I have improved my tutu making so much since I last made them….

Valentines Day 2012 018

B's Bday Gifts, Play Day & Nessy's Dressy's Stuff 084

I make them with elastic waistbands instead of just a ribbon and I added a lot more fullness to them. I LOVE the new product!

No comments: