Monday, October 11, 2010

The Time Has Come, I Think?!?!


I knew this day would come eventually, but I really had no clue when. Does that make sense? Probably not. Well, that's exactly how I feel. I kept putting off starting because I really didn't know how or where to start. But then I got thinking, does any first time parent ever know how or where or even when to start potty training? Again, probably not. So after this big long conversation with my self in my head I decided today is the day, and I will start how ever I feel necessary. I took Owen on a very special trip to Target yesterday to pick out his very own first pack of underwear! He had a lot of fun picking them out and finally settled for the Diego ones. I have read a lot on potty training lately and have decided on the cold turkey method which is basically to say "forget it" to pull ups. Basically my strategy is whenever we are at home he wears underwear and until he gets it down he will remain wearing diapers when we leave the house and at naptime & nighttime. So far so GREAT!!!! I am very pleased to say that at a day and a half of being in underwear Owen has only had 3 accidents. Yes I said THREE! It is going amazingly well. I have been using M&M's as a reward for using the potty, 1 for #1 and 2 for #2, genius I know! After he went once in the potty and got his 1st M&M it was on, he was a little peeing machine. I am sure by know you guessed that he LOVES candy. He has been doing so good he will even stop in the middle of playing to go use the potty and then comes running to me to get his reward. My goal is that he will be completely potty trained by Christmas and we are on the right track in getting there. So I am not embarrassed to say that I still have no clue exactly what I am doing, but whatever I am doing at 2.5 years my son is well on his way to being potty trained! Yay!
Here he is so proud standing in his new Diego Underwear! I'll let you all in on a little secret, Owen is obsessed with the show Dora the Explorer and he his first choice was some pink and purple Dora panties! Lol, I had to explain to him very politely that panties are for girls and underwear are for boys. So after a lot of discusstion and a few tears he finally settled for the Diego ones. It just so happens that Diego is Dora's cousin. I love kids, they are so innocent!
And here he is on his potty. He loves this potty because it sings to him when he tinkles! I'll keep you all updated on his progress over the next couple weeks. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

don't bother pulling up your undies when you are done, come sit on my lap let me see how much of my c--k you can take in your tight little hole, love bumf----g a little boy , my nephew got it the first time at 2, not much in him just enough to cum, started taking him camping at 4, it was hot feeling his little toddler body tight against me in the sleeping bag, his hole was mine while he slept

Anonymous said...

If anyone has videos of little boys taking dick in the butthole message my kik account alvinseville15

Anonymous said...

one time i was ass riding a fat little boy and he came down too hard on my long dick and snapped it in half had to go to the doctor they fixed my dick (thank god!) so i could rub it on little butts once again