Saturday, October 2, 2010

Family Trip to the Zoo...

Yesterday the weather was absolutely perfect. Brandon and I knew we could not stay indoors and waste the day away, so we made a last minute decision to pack the kids up and head to the zoo. Owen was very excited to show his baby sister all the animals since this was her 1st ever trip to the zoo. It was a great time and we even bumped into our bestest friends, The Altman Family, while we were there. How ironic, I guess its true great minds think alike.
The morning was a great time to go since that is when they feed all the animals. Here are the beautiful Zebras eating their breakfast.
Owen and Mommy taking a rest on this bench.Here we are watching the seals dive in the water. Autumn had been asleep in the stroller up until this point, but when I took her out to see the seals she got very excited and started cooing at them. It was so precious, I think she may have a favorite animal!
This picture is kind of makes me nervous because I looks like these Mountain Lions are drooling over the thought of my Son for Breakfast! Watching the TigersOf course when we ran into the Altman Family we decided to walk around together to see the rest of the animals. Here is Owen, Brandon and Olivia looking at the Giraffes.

No comments: