Thursday, September 16, 2010

Autumn's Meets Isaac!!!!!

For all of you who follow my blog you know who Owen's friend Abby is right? She is my very good friend Jessica's little girl who is exactly 6 weeks older than Owen. Well, you all know Jess and I were pregnant together again, I know how cool is that? Well I am happy to announce her little Baby Boy Isaac was born last Thursday. Since it was Brandon's day off today we decided to take a drive to the other side of town this morning to meet Autumn's new little friend. Her and Isaac are 7 weeks apart just like Abby & Owen except this time my little one is the older one. It is so awesome we get to experience this stage of life together too. We are so blessed to have such amazing Godly friends in our lives to do life together with. Love you Beistline Family and Congrats on your new Baby Boy, he is so adorable!
Here is Autumn all dressed up and ready to go meet Isaac with a little smile on her face. We were waiting for Daddy and Big Brother to come home from the gym so we could go so I decided to take some pictures of my little lady. She is smiling a lot now and is even starting to make the cutest little cooing sounds!

She is becoming such a Happy Little Girl. I love her so much. I love this picture because it shows off her amazingly beautiful blue eyes! And here are the two meeting for the 1st time. It is kind of crazy they are 7 weeks apart and almost the same size. Autumn was 6lbs 3oz when she was born and Isaac was 7lb 10oz.
They look so peaceful and sweet right here. It's hard to believe that in just 2 short years these two are going to be Abby & Owen's size running around trying to steal toys from each other while the older kids are beating them up. I can't wait to share all those fun memories together!
And I had to sneak one in of Mr. Owen. Here he is showing off the craft he made at the gym daycare this morning in one hand and in his other hand is his half eaten chicken nugget he got to get on the way home from Abby's house. He is so funny!

No comments: