Sunday, January 24, 2010

Toys 'R' us

Brandon and I took Owen to Toys 'R' Us the other day to buy him a train table with his left over Christmas money. He got this really cool Thomas the Train set for Christmas and I have been dying to get him a train table to set it up on. Well of course since the table was in a box he could care less about it, but he did spot a little Sesame Street Fire Truck ride on the way out of the store. I know $0.50 is kind of a steep price for a little 2 minute ride, but sometimes I just can't say know to his adorable face while he is signing the word "please" to me. O' yea, I put the table together today so pictures of that will be coming soon. He loves it and loves his trains too!He was very into the steering wheel. I think he really thought he was driving it. Here he is doing the sign for "more" once the ride stopped. It didn't work this time though, Mommy didn't have anymore quarters. Poor Guy!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Darling in the outfit Aunt Rose got for him. Grammy will come with lots of quarters in March!