Sunday, January 3, 2010

Happy 2010!!!!!!

Happy New Years Everyone! I hope you all had a nice and safe New Year celebration. As for Brandon and I we had a super laid back night! Since I was just getting back to feeling better and it's too dangerous to be out on the roads with all the people out partying we decided to stay in. We had some of our very good friends over and welcomed in the New Year together. It was a great time! We put the kids to bed around 8:00pm and then we stayed up playing video games and card games until the ball dropped. I have to say that my Sparkling Grape Juice was amazingly delicious and serious props to me for making it to midnight! All in all we really loved our laid back celebration! On New Years morning I made a very delicious breakfast and had my parents over to eat it. I made a really yummy Breakfast casserole and the always delicious Monkey Bread! Owen even helped me make it. Then we spent the rest of the afternoon over at our friends house, the same friends we spent New Years Eve with, watching the College Bowl games and eating chili. I am seeing a trend here with all this eating, good thing the holidays are over!Here is Owen rolling the dough for the Monkey Bread.And here he is throwing the dough into the cinnamon-sugar mixture!
So, the other big News of the New Year is that Owen has decided he wants to start potty training. He is getting really good at telling me when he needs to go "poopy". I am so amazed at how smart he is, I wasn't going to start until he turned 2, but he is really into this whole Potty thing. On New Years day he went number 1 and 2 in the Potty while we were at our friends house. Such a big boy! He has only actually gone in the potty about 2 times, but he is really excited about it and loves sitting on the toilet! Here are some pictures of Owen on the Potty at home, don't worry they are all censored and no nudity!He loves to point down and say "pee-pee" too funny!Seriously, look at how happy he is. If you say "Owen do you need to go potty?" he darts off to the bathroom

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cam to Cam Sex

amateure sex

Live Girls